Popular Ghanaian TV host, Deloris Frimpong Manso aka Delay, has released ten interesting commandments for women.
In a post sighted by Zionfelix.net, Delay touched on ten things women should follow.
The experienced media personality advised her fellow women about s3x, alcohol, healthy eating habit and many more.
She also counselled them to add value to themselves.
Below is her full post.
My 10 Commandments For Women!!!
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parents house.
2. Dont wait for a man before u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even before they talk to u.
7. Dont use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
8. Dont marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If its all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone
less beautiful but more matured and competent.