Joy FM’s Raymond Acquah, who happens to be the husband of MzGee has dropped a post to defend his wife after Dr. Bawumia’s spokesperson, Dr. Gideon Boako came out to clear his name after it was suggested by MzGee that he was probably the one who leaked veteran actor, Psalm Adjeteyfio’s voice note.
In a post made by Raymond Acquah on his Facebook wall, he asked Dr. Gideon Boako to correct the errors in his earlier write up which somehow suggested that he Raymond Acquah told him that his wife, MzGee had written a story she was willing to publish.
He also added that the part of Dr. Gideon Boako’s write-up which paints a picture that he promised to ‘kill’ the story which had already gone viral was also wrong and quite shocking.
The full post reads: ‘Gideon Boako Doc, I was expecting after our discussion lastnight that your post will be taken down or amended to reflect the facts. At least that is what you agreed to do.
For the avoidance of doubt,
1. I only reached out on Jan 1,2022 to seek clarification on the relationship established between your office and the actor and asked you to extend further help if it was possible.
2. At no point in that conversation did I suggest to you that she or I was writing a story on the voice note.
3. Since we agreed nothing on that voice note cast any bad light on your office why will you seek to stop its release or thank me for not writing a story on it?
4. I am equally shocked by the claim that I promised to kill such a story. I am absolutely certain no such statement came out of my mouth. She was right by my side during that conversation with you and when you asked me to share the voicenote with you she gave me the green light.
5. I know you may have the ability to record phone conversations like the one that transpired between us on Saturday Jan 1,2022 or have at your disposal top notch security technology to obtain same, please, I beg you in the name of God, publish it here let everybody listen to the conversation and determine for themselves whether I said anything about writing a story and or releasing any tape. Infact If you release the conversation and it backs your claims about an indication on my side to release any tape or write any story, I will resign from my current employment and never practise journalism ever again.
6. Even if you were incensed by what she wrote you gave me your word that you will take this down when I asked you to amend it to reflect the truth, I pray you keep your word.’
Well, in a sharp response to this, Dr. Gideon Boako also took to the same medium to state firmly that he told Raymond Acquah that he will only delete the post if the latter got his wife to delete hers first because they have a good relationship.
He also emphasized that the things he said in his earlier write-up were just the facts and nothing in there has been twisted as Raymond is trying to make it appear.
Dr. Boako concluded by stating that this post below, will be his last on this while leaked voice note drama.
Raymond this is not correct and I don’t think you have to do this. You indicated to me people at your office are telling you my post suggests you had done a story already before contacting me and so you asked if I could do something about it for you. I told you the post didn’t say so but rather indicated you mentioned during the conversation that your wife (madam) had penned something down but you would ask her to hold it and I thanked you. You were a bit doubtful you said so but I reminded you, you did. You asked you cannot ask me to pull the post down but if I can amend some aspects. I told you they are the facts as presented but you and I go a long way so I wouldn’t mind even pulling the post down to avoid any further issues. I later told you to ask your wife also to pull down what she wrote so we are all on same slate. You indicated she was not at home and I insisted talk to her first to pull down. I thought in that spirit we could move ahead. Admittedly, I woke up this morning to see I missed your call around 11:30pm. I will not speak to all other issues raised since I made my part known in my reply to Mzgee.
And sorry I don’t record phone conversations with anyone. I have never done it in my life. And this is the last time I am commenting on this. Cheers bro.