We at zionfelix.net never knew that Ghanaian actress of Gambian descent Princess Shyngle was a lover of sex toys until we saw her snap post.
The scriptwriter and movie producer on her snap revealed one of the major reasons why she has been single for long. According to Miss Shyngle, her dildo has been performing the magic for her for the past year that she has not been attached to a guy sexually.
She made it clear in the post that 0.1 percent of the guys she has dated in the past have been able to satisfy her like the object shaped like an erect penis used for sexual stimulation but the remaining 99.9 percent were just playing games with her on the bed.
Princess Shyngle added that the dildo she enjoys using performs better than 99.9 percent of the guys she has gone out with ever since she was born on this planet.