Afia Schwarzenegger has sued KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
The Ghanaian comedienne, known in private life as Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, seems unhappy about the silence of the airlines after she was removed from boarding a flight—with claims that she was intoxicated.
Though a new flight was reportedly arranged for her after the company paid for her stay in a hotel, Afia thinks a legal suit is a way out.
Her reasons for the suit were listed in a writ of summons.
She is demanding the under-listed:
- Refund of the sum of EUR2,934.18 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of the Plaintiff’s elite ticket.
- Pay the sum of USD4,600.00 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of Plaintiff’s two (2) damaged bags.
- Pay the sum of EUR312.00 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of the broken drinks.
- Pay of a sum of GH48,000 being the amount paid to the Plaintiff to perform at a show in Ghana.
- Compensation in sum the of TWO hundred thousand Euros.
The company did not make any clarification after the video went viral some months ago.