Ghanaian musician, Guru has revealed for the first time how he was nearly k!lled through food poisoning at a show he was billed to perform at.
Guru revealed while speaking with Sammy Kay that before mounting the stage, he was given some kind of a drink, and mistakenly on his part, the drink was already opened.
He added that he took the drink and mounted the stage to perform his smash hit songs back to back. However, just a few minutes into his performance, he completely went off and was not himself until he got medical care.
Guru added that before this moment, he had been warned severally to be careful because there was a plan to get him off the surface of the earth through poisoning.
The NKZ Music boss went further to state that after the poisoning attempt on his life failed, the people who wanted him dead also tried to use a juju man to kill him but he survived that through grace.
Watch the video of his chat with Sammy Kay below