TikTok Star, Jackline Mensah’s House Burns; Sheds Tears As She Shares The Heartbreaking News Online

More articles

- Advertisement -
Chris Osei
Chris Osei
The writer is Osei Chris Kofi. I have three strong passions in life — football, blogging and movies — in that order. I love spending time with friends talking about the important things in life and hate nothing more than ‘authority’ and hypocrisy. My personal believe in life is that once an individual sets his/her mind to achieve something, it is totally possible. And oh!, I am a strong Lannister, because I always pay my debt. For writing or fixing gigs, contact oseikofichris@gmail.com.

The house of Ghanaian TikTok star, Jackline Mensah, unfortunately, caught fire last night.

Sharing the sad details online, the popular content creator revealed that this happened while she was in the shower taking her bath.

READ ALSO: Akua GMB Goes Chilling With Friends; Rocks S@ssy Bik!ni And Tw3rks Happily – Watch Video

She added that the fire started in her home studio and that she almost lost her life.

Jackline captioned the first of the two heartbreaking posts she shared: I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly, starting from my studio. Really can’t explain how I feel now. And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am alive“.

READ ALSO: People who don’t see the impact of Tiktok stars on Ghana music are blind- Kidi (Video)

In the second post she shared, Jackline revealed that some things at his home got but in all she thanks God for her life.

A few stuff got burnt but thank God I wasn’t sleeping or even stepped out of the house. I’d have turned to ashes. I’m still shocked,” she wrote.

- Advertisement -


- Advertisement -