Family of Late Kikibees CEO Reportedly Denies Media Access to One-Week Observation, Citing Unfair Reporting

More articles

- Advertisement -
Chris Osei
Chris Osei
The writer is Osei Chris Kofi. I have three strong passions in life — football, blogging and movies — in that order. I love spending time with friends talking about the important things in life and hate nothing more than ‘authority’ and hypocrisy. My personal believe in life is that once an individual sets his/her mind to achieve something, it is totally possible. And oh!, I am a strong Lannister, because I always pay my debt. For writing or fixing gigs, contact

The family of the late Bennet Agyekum-Adoma, popularly known as the CEO of Kikibees Restaurant and Lounge, has barred the media from covering his one-week observation ceremony, alleging biased and damaging media reports following his untimely demise.

The event, held today at the East Legon Executive Clubhouse, was shrouded in secrecy, with media personnel strictly instructed not to take any photos or videos.

The family’s decision to restrict media access to the event stems from their concern over how reports have portrayed the young entrepreneur since his passing.

According to our reporters who were at the observation, the family asserted that the media should have awaited the autopsy report before disseminating any information about his tragic death.

Cecilia Adomah, the mother of the late CEO, has already strongly opposed the prevailing claims that her son either committed suicide or died due to drug-related causes. In an interview with Bigscout Media, she passionately defended her son’s character and reputation.

Mrs. Cecilia Adomah has earlier emphasized that her son was a successful, young, and responsible businessman who had no apparent reason to contemplate suicide or jeopardize his life. She expressed her shock at the false information circulating, questioning what her son lacked in life as a man with a loving family and a flourishing career.

She recalled the last moments with her son, mentioning that he had visited her in Amsterdam just a week before his unexpected demise in Ghana. She vividly described the loving farewell they shared, undermining any claims of drug addiction or emotional turmoil.

“My son Ben that I know isn’t a drug addict. He isn’t a drug addict. Jesus Christ! Ben came to visit me and spent a week here in Amsterdam, before leaving for Ghana, he even hugged me, kissed me, and we prayed together. He left here around 1 am. It was his friend who even came to pick him up,” Mrs. Adomah stated.

Additionally, she revealed that outsiders had attempted to break the tragic news to her in church, further complicating the situation. She mentioned that several people initially informed her of her son’s injury, which led her to inquire further until the truth of his death was revealed.

Ben’s younger brother, who was present during the interview, firmly asserted that he believed his brother was assassinated. He pointed out inconsistencies in the events leading to his death, suggesting a well-calculated plot against his sibling.

“For someone who took substances and was hyper, why didn’t he harm anyone with his car? He went all the way to someone’s house to take his own life. From the audio, you can tell that it is a well-calculated plot to assassinate my brother,” he said.

The police report earlier suggested that Ben, before visiting his girlfriend on the night of his death, had consumed substances that caused hyperactivity, leading to a heated altercation and property damage at her residence. The report also mentioned that Ben’s girlfriend had to leave the scene due to threats on her life. Ben was found with marks on his arms and blood oozing from his nose, indicating a possible fall.

- Advertisement -


- Advertisement -